Welcome to Podcast #010!!! -
MISSREPRESENT & MEKAR MC (London, UK)
00) Missrepresent Intro
01) Mindscape (Zero Method VIP) Bounce - Commercial Suicide
02) Harvest - Saturn - Playaz
03) Bionic 1 - Manic - Silent Code Remix (Forthcoming Physmatics)
04) Origin Unknown - Lunar Bass (Commix remix) - Ram
05) Optive - Is it real
06) Markey & Spy - Riff Raff - Digital Soundboy
07) Disguize - Counts Down - G13
08) Hazard - It’s a secrect - Playaz
09) Funtcase - Predator - Circus Records
10) The Prototypes - The Abyss - Shogun Audio
11) The Upbeats - Beyond Reality - Vision
12) DC Breaks - Shaman - Ram
13) Dillinja - Gangsta (Serum Remix)
14) 2N - Gunfight - Musik Hertz
15) Lion Fire (feat. Jinx) - Kung Fu - Dread
16) Borka (Silent Code Remix) Little Something - Forthcoming Electroskool
17) Wilkinson - Crunch - Ram
18) Fourward - Mudlark - Audioporn
19) Major Look - No Hope City - Major Look
20) Optiv & BTK - Drop The Funk - Playaz
21) Harvest - The call - Playaz
22) Prolix Ft Coppa - Kick off - Playaz
23) Mefjus & Kasra - Cypher - Critical
24) Wilkinson - Direction - Ram
25) Mutated Forms - Duct Tape - Grid
26) Silent Code - Chichen Itza - Sliced Note
27) Consciousness - Wickaman & Hoodlum - Infra Red
28) Danny Byrd - Blaze The Fire (feat. General Levy) Sub Zero Remix Hospital
29) Nebula 2 - Flatliners - Silent Code Remix - Forthcoming Kode 5 Recordings
30) The Chatham Pocket (Konichi Remix) - Digital Terror
31) Fred V & Grafix - Basilisk - Hospital Records
Voted and ranked in the top 3 female DJ list, at The National Drum and Bass awards for 3 years in a row, Missrepresent is also the only female of the Ortofon / Ecler Pro Team alongside some of the UKs biggest DJs.
Missrepresent is now part of Silent Code, producing as a duo, and has successfully released tracks and remixes that are hitting top 10 dnb charts, and are being hammered by A List DJs around the globe.
She has played some of the nation’s biggest club nights, and 2012 went on with gigs supporting Pendulum in Worcester, headling dance Festivals in Wales, headling parties in Slovakia … Check out the photo gallery here.
Having played accross the world her tours have taken her to countries like America, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Korea, La Palma, Poland, Portugal, Prague, Tenerife, Scotland, Spain, Slovakia, Taiwan as well as bookings for some of the most established promoters in the UK, including Valve (Brunel Rooms), EQ Stratford (London), SE1 (London), Scala (London) and Raveology (Air Birmingham). She has been on the tape packs and CD sets such as Global Energy Random Concept and her presence has been featured in many publications, including EGG, Hardstep Sistaz, KMAG, Dogsonacid, The BBC and various newspapers locally, and as far abroad as Korea and Taiwan. All press documents can be found clicking here.
Her DJ career kick started from 2004 where she won the liquidfunk.co.uk mix competition from over 500 entries. Later that year qualified as a finalist in the Movement and Driveby Competition at Bristol Academy, then she started playing outside of her homeland. This is where she went on to headline the venues abroad including The Wagon Club (Poland), Club Cube (Lodz Poland), Porto Play DnB (Portugal) and Lisbon (Portugal) with many return visits to each part of Germany.
2005 was a busy year, and would also be the mark of her first international residency at Bambu in Northern Germany.
LADIES OF ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION PODCAST SERIES
Presented by the DnB Girls of Canada EVERY Month.